Ethan was born at 3:17 pm on Tuesday, July 26th, 2011. He was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long. Grandma Diane and Jereme were in the delivery room with me and were a huge support! We were in the hospital for two days before we went home. Jereme stayed at the hospital each night with Ethan and I.
Ethan is in a Swaddle Pod (also sold under Woombie) every baby needs this. It's suppose to make them feel like they are back in the womb. I love how all their limbs are next to their body which makes feeding and changing in the middle of the night so much easier. There is a two way zipper - also a feature that I recommend on ALL baby products. I love this thing and all be sad when he can roll over and no longer where it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment