About a year ago I brought a Groupon to tour, wine taste, and get two bottles of wine at Chateau St. Croix winery and vineyard. The Groupon expires on March 1st and we never got around to using it.
So, today we drove the hour plus to visit the winery. Jereme tasted 10 wines since he was tasting for me. I sniffed the wine and have not missed wine so much until today. I just love it! We bought a couple bottles that I can enjoy after the baby is born.
The tour was great and we loved the feel of the chateau. Most of the winery's in the Midwest make fruit wines. This winery uses some Midwest grapes but buys the majority from the West coast - this is perfect for Jereme and I! We love West coast wine.
1 comment:
Glad you went out and had a nice tour...even though you couldn't taste anything. Though, they say you can "taste what you smell", so maybe by association? :)
Post a Comment