Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a Baby!

Ethan Warrick Stahlberg.

Jereme and I had our 20 week appointment yesterday and found out that we are having a BOY! We could not be more excited! It's the coolest appointment ever since you get to see all the organs and make sure that everything is developing fine. I liked the heart best because you get to see all four chambers. While the tech was tying to get a good profile shot the baby opened it's mouth to take a drink. You don't usually get to see that. She sent us home with several pictures including his parts, since I kept asking, 'Are you sure it's a boy?' Again, if I can get my computer and scanner to communicate I will add the pictures here. I'm sure the teenage Ethan would really appreciate that!

Our next appointment is this Friday where the doctor will go over the ultrasound pictures and make sure that everything looks good and that we're on track. They should be able to confirm the due date better at this point too.... Although we all know that he will come when he wants too. It's More for family travel arrangements and work leave!

3 comments:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Congrats!! :)

Cliff Noxon said...

Wow Great!! we are so excited in Oregon!!! We r looking for 'cammo' diapers - hope to have them by July!! Mom and Cliff

Megan said...

Yay! A boy!